COMMITMENT TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Precision machining demands an integrated quality control system. Each stage of manufacturing process is controlled by meticulous documentation providing standard flow of information. From material receiving to in-process and final inspection, our QA team ensures your parts meet or exceed your requirements. In order to serve you best, Hawk Machine Works Ltd. employs a full time Quality Assurance Manager, who, with our quality team, assures we meet our goal of having all machined parts delivered in compliance, on time, the first time!Hawk Machine Works Ltd. ensures consistent quality of your product, by real-time trends and statistics to control quality levels, while optimizing performance and meeting demands. This level of quality assurance is central to meeting ISO 9001:2015 compliance requirements. Whether you need to comply with corporate benchmarks, industry standards, customer demands or regulatory guidelines, Hawk’s fully developed Quality system has the tools to meet your specific compliance demands.
Our Quality Lab is fully equipped with state of the art technology, including a Mitutoyo LH 600 electronic height gauge on a 6 foot granite table, a Mitutoyo PH3500 Optical Comparator, thread gauges including API, Gagemaker’s MRP API Thread measuring system, and a host of various hand measuring tools
Planning & Procedures
In addition to using the latest in machining technology, we also employ programs and systems that regulate our record-keeping and measuring equipment including:
- E2 Shop System software which integrates all departments into one system to streamline processes across the entire organization
- E2 ERP system with comprehensive quoting and planning capabilities
- Detailed Priority Lists for New Project Implementation
- Material certifications (MTR’s) qualified at the order entry stage to ensure material compliance
- Work Order Travelers with Routings & Quality Control Sheets inspection Reports
- Incoming inspection of all materials to meet engineering drawing and purchase order requirements
- In process and final inspection reports on all batches according to our in-house inspection plan by qualified inspection personnel to ensure full compliance
- Full documentation package for components and assembly accompanies all orders including pressure test logs, dimensional checks, assembly logs, and MTR’s.
- All measuring instruments are tracked and calibrated regularly