MANUFACTURING PRECISION, SPEED, RELIABILITY.
Hawk Machine Works Ltd. is able to provide precision, speed, and repeatability, for production runs of products by utilizing the advanced technology of Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines. As such, we have the capability of manufacturing your small or large parts featuring simple or complex design.
- 50″ x 20″ x 25″
- Accuracy ± 15 arc-sec
- Repeatability 10 arc-sec
- Resolution 0.0001°
- Fully synchronized 4 and 5 Axis
- 10.30″ x 20.00″ through bore 2.00″
- 25.50″ x 44.00″ through bore 7.10″
- Accuracy 0.0001”
- w/Live Tooling
- In Process Inspection
- Serialization capability
- Production Line Phosphate Tanks
- Effectively able to produce up to 1600 tools each month
Max Cutting Capacities
- 13.00″ x 18.00″
- 16.00″ x 20.00″
- 14.00″ x 14.00″
- Cutting bundles up to 15″ in diameter and 30′ in length
- 20,000 SQUARE FOOT MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION FACILITY
- 100,000 SQUARE FOOT SECURITY FENCED STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION YARD
- NEW ASSEMBLY BUILDING HOSTING AN ADDITIONAL 17,000 SQUARE FEET
- NEW SECURE 2-ACRE YARD
- GIBBS® CAM WITH FULL 5-AXIS SURFACING
- E2 SHOP® ERP SHOP SYSTEM
QUALITY ASSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- IN-HOUSE PRESSURE TESTING WITH COMPUTERIZED REPORTING
- IN-HOUSE ZINC AND MANGANESE PHOSPHATING
- IN-HOUSE PART MAKING W/SERIALIZING CAPABILITY
- GAS/LIQUID NITRIDE
- HEAT TREATING, CARBURIZING, HARDENING, ANNEALING
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE LASER CLADDING EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL
- EDM WIRE AND SINKER
- TENSILE TESTING
- CERTIFIED CUSTOM WELDING
MATERIALS WE WORK WITH
High Temperature Alloys
REQUEST A CALL FROM A MANUFACTURING SPECIALIST
Need more information about prototyping or production? Let us know how we can help.
Try Hawk’s machining test service on our machines with your workpieces. Put the capacity of our machines and our process team to the test, so you can be completely certain about your investment in our services.
Each phase of manufacturing at Hawk Machine Works is controlled by a rigorous process to ensure all parts meet or exceed customer and industry requirements. We proudly employ a dedicated team of Quality Assurance personnel who ensure all machined parts are delivered in compliance on time, the first time – every time. This commitment has resulted in maintaining quality levels at remarkably high acceptance levels.
DOWNHOLE TOOL TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
Dedication to quality lies in our core and defines everything we do. Our commitment to precision and ultimate product quality is foremost. Learn more about how we take care of our clients needs from beginning to end in manufacturing the entire lifecycle of down hole tools.